Cora Backpack - Magic Flash
Features + Fit
Fabric + Care
Please Select Your Size
I have a couple issues with this bag but it works for what I use it for. It’s durable and waterproof which are the best features. I use the shoe pocket for lunch so it fits Tupperware perfectly but none of my size 8 sneakers fit in it. It’s very misleading for people who would use it for that but since I bought it knowing I would use for lunch containers it works for me. The one feature I do not approve of is the Velcro attachment for the laptop pouch. It ruined a new pair of socks and knit tops I put inside (photos attached of the damage to socks and pointing to where the Velcro was). I recently just ripped the Velcro out because I was so upset. If it had no Velcro and a thicker waterproof pouch for the laptop it would be perfect. If there is a 2.0 model with these adjustments I would buy thrilled!
- External scooba fabric keeps my clothes and laptop protected and dry from weather.
- Internal fabric is really cute and easy to clean
- It's very cute for a multi-function bag
- my 14" MBP does fit
- With just my laptop in the bag (non-gym days), it's very side heavy and flops over
- Shoe compartment barely fits my 7.5 Nike metcons
- Zipper on shoe compartment is very difficult to undo
- When shoes in the bag, there's barely any space inside for clothes and toiletry bag
- Straps are constantly slipping to the end, so I always have to adjust it when I put it on - and they slip/move when I walk
- Outside fabric creases really easily - and permanently
The only reason why I’m giving it 5 stars is that my laptop edges it poking to the top and I know it’s going to wear and tear quicker. The laptop is well within the sizing on the description. Other than that it’s perfect! I wanted a cute professional workout bag and I got it! Get compliments on it all the time. Pockets for everything and the best part is the shoe storage. Hated carrying my shoes into the office
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss queen slay
I love this back pack- I took it hiking for the first time when I just got it and it survived wonderfully. Fully waterproof- it was a very rainy day here in England during that hike so it also meant very muddy- the bag kept very clean and anything that did get on it was easily removed too so it is also easy to clean!
I love the interior and all the pockets. My favourite feature however is the yoga matt holder which I also used for picnic blankets too! This shows how all pockets can be repurposed for other uses as well as what is shown. To further illustrate, I use the ring holder for mini hand sanitiser/liquid chalk (any climbers can put clips on there too) and I use the shoe compartment for towels and swimming items or spare clothes .
Overall it is a fantastic bag and I would 100% recommend. It is a bit pricey but that is to invest in quality.
I love this backpack so much and the colors are absolutely adorable! The only thing is I wish it was a little more affordable so I could by a few more for my family members.