Sand Starry Bottle - 64 oz
This bottle captures the elegance of everything celestial with its etched star design and simplistic nude background.
The double wall insulation keeps your drink cold for hours, the crystal clear flip top nozzle is designed for easy and effortless drinking, and most importantly, have you ever seen a cuter bottle? Get ready to hydrate in style.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE.
Features + Fit
Please Select Your Size
I’m going to be honest here, because a review should be just that: honest.
- Insulated (keeps my water cold all day when I’m out in 110*+ heat)
- AMAZING WIDE, CLEAR STRAW (seriously, drinking out of this water bottle is awesome. The straw is wider than a HydroFlask’s is, so you get a ton of water with each sip! I love that the part you sip from is clear.)
- Hair tie holder!! (Do you see that darker brown ring below the lid in my picture? Yeah. That’s my hair tie. There’s an actual groove that will keep your hair tie in place if you’re like me and like to keep an extra one handy throughout the day. Cassey, I didn’t know I needed this in my life. Thank you!
- Chemically taste, resolved with soap (When I first got the bottle, I had rinsed it out with water for about 2 minutes and washed the cap and straw with soap. There was a strong chemical taste that didn’t go away until I used soap to wash the actual bottle part. It wouldn’t have been an issue if I had followed the directions and washed the bottle rather than rinsed it before first use. No stars taken off because it was my bad!)
Seriously, get this water bottle.
I was going to get a HydroFlask, but I’m glad I got this bottle instead. It’s so freaking cute, the straw is better than the HF’s, it’s identical in quality to a HF, and it’s cheaper than the 40oz HF!
Love, love, love!!
I was so excited to purchase this water bottle but after using it for probably a week it began to rust 😖. Its such a great design and i loved it especially for the straw but man. that really put me off :/
I love this bottle abs how cute it is however there is a strong smell that it has, from the straw to the inside of the bottle! I washed it as instructed, which i did twice abs own of them soaking with soap and water over night l, and it still has a little stench!
- Insulated (keeps my water cold all day which I love because I don’t have to leave my desk when working )
-love the wide straw and Hair tie holder!!
Easy to clean
No cons whatsoever! Extremely happy!
I got this bottle two days ago and so far, I absolutely love this water bottle! The only reason i gave it 4/5 instead of 5/5 stars, is because the intake valve seems to be a little too small. It requires a bit of effort to get a sip, which was surprising because the mouth piece is a good size!. Other than that it’s great. Holds the amount of water it claims, handle is comfortable, and it’s adorable!