Super Wide 32” Vegan Suede Yoga Mat - Holographic
By popular demand, we added another option to our luxe vegan suede mat line-up. Designed to give you the cushiony-soft yoga mat that encourages you to stretch out, lengthen your body, and take up space.
Features + Fit
Materials + Care
Please Select Your Size
I love this mat. It’s so pretty and big. I hang it on the wall in my workout area as a display haha. Part of the reason for that is that it’s not the easiest mat to keep rolled up since it’s thicker, but that’s the priority for me so it doesn’t bother me since I workout at home all the time. I used to have to pad my knees and tailbone with an extra towel when I did yoga and core workouts and this mat has basically solved that problem. It does get less sloppy as you get sweaty, but for me I find it’s a little more slippery if my hands are totally dry which they often are in yoga especially at the beginning. But overall, very happy with it.
I asked for this yoga mat for Christmas, and I was NOT disappointed.
I am in love with this yoga mat. Here are my pros and cons for those considering buying:
1. The mat is perfectly grippy, especially once you begin to break a sweat. I also use yoga socks for some additional grip.
2. The suede material is very simple to clean. My dog accidentally tracked some dirt onto this and I was able to easily get it out with diluted apple cider vinegar.
3. The thickness is *chef’s kiss* just excellent. Huuuuge upgrade from my older mat.
4. Incredibly soft, feels like I am laying on a cloud!
5. The length and width definitely comes in handy for a lot of poses.
6. When I unfurl this and lay it flat, I don’t have any issues with it curling upward like my old mat. With my old mat, I would have to weigh down the edges with a medicine ball to convince the mat to lay flat. This mat is heavy enough that when you uncurl it’s it just stays how you want it to.
7. It’s beautiful! I mean, just look at it!!
A. This mat is a Big Boy so you won’t be able to pair it with any of the popflex yoga bags due to its size. Not a big deal though. I got yoga mat straps for carrying this for 15 dollars elsewhere online.
B. This would probably be a con for 99% of yoga mats, but I have a Bernese Mountain dog and despite weekly brushing, vacuuming, and sweeping there is always hair EVERYWHERE. Such is the life with a big furry dog as a companion. The mat is no exception, the suede material attracts dog hair a bit. As a dog owner, I always carry a lint roller so I just roll it before and after every use. I had the same issue with my last mat, which was foam rather than suede. However, only the suede side of the mat seems to collect the hair luckily, so it is easy to maintain.
I have been eyeing this for months and am soooo pleased to finally get to use it. If you are on the fence, get it!
I cannot describe how much I love everything popflex and THIS is why. The quality of this yoga mat is incomparable. It is buttery soft and truly grippy. We are going to ignore the fact that I accidentally got burnt candle in some places since this is from user and NOT popflex! I was so scared of the price tag but I so happy I bought this. A beautiful design and plus size friendly is very hard to find these days. Cassie, popflex and bloilates team will forever have my heart. Thank you for putting so much love into every piece, it shows and is so appreciated by us big yogis (or just people who like more room with their mats) 10/10 I am loving this mat.
In love with my new mat, it is a beautiful iridescent like print! Perfect for using at home for my barre and Pilates workouts. The extra room is nice too (I am 5’1) for leg stretches. My arms still fall outside of the mat if I’m laying down.
This mat is spacious and the faux suede is great for getting grippier as you sweat! I love having the extra space to move around. The print is pretty but also on the lighter side (vs. the constellation print), so I'll probably use this more for my stretch sessions after workouts.