Vegan Suede Yoga Mat - Take a Dip
This is the thickest, lightest, and most colorful anti-slip yoga mat ever invented! Our luxury vegan suede yoga mat gets grippier as your hands get sweatier thanks to its soft and ultra-absorbent micro-suede texture.
Features + Fit
Materials + Care
Please Select Your Size
After one year of daily use for yoga, and two months in storage, here are my thoughts on the vegan suede yoga mat.
- Gorgeous in pictures and when perfectly clean.
- Does grip well when your hands are already sweaty
- Hair, lint etc. attracts, sticks and shows thanks to the light color.
- Flimsy and delicate. I made the mistake of putting it in storage for two months with something resting on top of it, which resulted in the creasing you see here. Never would have happened with my less pretty but much more sturdy Gaiam yoga mat. So now, the vegan suede yoga mat has lost a lot of its best quality, which was its looks.
- If your hands are perfectly dry, the grip is very bad -- it's even impossible to do yoga poses safely, because of how much you will slip. I should wet my hands before working out, and then hope I start sweating at some point? How illogical. Having to worry about slipping on my mat not only distracts me from being able to focus on my practice, it's actually unsafe. You can't get into challenging yoga poses if you might slip; you could injure yourself. You might say if I'm doing a peak pose I should already be warmed up and thus sweating, but this is not true. Everyone sweats at different rates. Your hands don't always sweat when you do yoga. What if I live somewhere cold?
Beautiful mat, but too much like a piece of art and not enough like workout equipment.
I've just received the package and I was suuuper happy and surprised to notice Eco friendly - no plastic wrapping. Iuhuuu!!! Way to go, guys!!! Now, the mat is gorgeous!!! the colors are very vivid, it seems you are actually floating above the water :D besides, it's soft, light, just the right thickness, not slippery, easy to carry because of the strap. It's a delicious accessory to enjoy even more the wonderful and sometimes painful - in a good & healthy way - experience of staying in shape... hihhiiiii!!!!
I love this yoga mat. It is super cute plus it's very grippy and it's pretty thick but not very heavy for how thick it is. I love how it gets more grip when my hands are sweaty, so perfect for hot yoga.
When I first received this mat the texture really threw me off. But as soon as I used it for a workout, I realized it was a game changer. As you workout you actually stick to the mat better (which is perfect when you begin to fatigue). The only downside of the texture is dog fur loves to stick to it, but I also have a very fluffy pet 😊