Spring is coming, guys. It might not seem like it, but before we know it we’ll be heading outdoors again—and we can’t wait!!! ☀️👙
To make sure that we’re ready for fun in the sun - swimming, lounging with friends, even beach volleyball - we’re building up strength in our arms NOW. Our arms are one of the fastest muscle areas to see progress - hello motivation!!!! 💪
Arm workouts don’t have to include lengthy trips to the gym or dealing with crazy equipment. You can build your biceps and tone your triceps ANYWHERE. We love these Blogilates videos because we can complete a great workout in just a few minutes - from the comfort and convenience of our own living rooms! 📺
1. Don’t let the fact that this is ‘POP Pilates for Beginners’ fool you—this 15 minute Arm Fat Blaster workout is fantastic for easing into arm work while still seriously getting your sweat on!
2. For a quick workout that’ll really get you in the mood for summer, check out this quick 10 minute Arms Focus video from the Body Toning Bootcamp! With core-focused moves as well as intense arm-toning exercises, it’ll get you ready for tank top season in no time.
3. Did you know that one of the quickest ways to look great and feel confident is simply to improve your posture?? With this 11-minute Complete Arms Workout, strengthen your arms and train your upper back, all at the same time!
4. Pilates. Intense. Interval. Training!! For an incredibly effective nine-minute Lean and Toned Arms PIIT workout, check out this combo of arm-toning moves and fun cardio exercises!
5. GUYS we’ve saved the best for last: this 20 Minute Weightless Arm Isolate workout is CRAZY intense, featuring 20 moves over 20 minutes to specifically target your arms. It’s not for the faint of heart, but you’ll feel amazing after you’re done - promise.
Trust us: Even though you don’t need any special equipment to do these workouts, your arms are going to be SO SORE—in the best way. You’ll be seeing definition and strength in no time with these incredibly effective, do-them-anywhere workouts!
We’re so psyched to start the countdown to warmer weather—and stronger arms.
Tell us: Which video are you going to start first??