Bia Backpack - Midnight
In Greek Mythology, Bia is the Goddess of Might. She exemplifies strength and power, and now, she will accompany you on all your greatest adventures. Thoughtfully designed with a laptop compartment, several perfectly placed pockets, and a fully-lined shoe holder, you can take Bia with you from point A to point B (and C and D and E, too). This comfy and gorgeous backpack holds everything you need without all the bulk, so fill up your schedule and let’s go!
Features + Fit
Fabric + Care
Please Select Your Size
My job is hybrid so some days I work from home, some in the office and I needed a bag that I could easily lug my laptop, chargers, notebook, lunch, and purse items to and from. This backpack is the perfect solution! I use the bottom compartment for my lunch (I use a bento box so im not worried about squishing). So so in love! It even fits my bigger popflex water bottle!
I decided to buy the plumberry color of the Bia Backpack when the new backpack colors came out—and I’m happy that I did!
Overall, the backpack is gorgeous! Here are some good points to highlight:
- I love how the bow is styled. It’s cute! <3
- The gold hardware zippers were nicely protected by plastic wrapping when I opened the box.
- The straps are padded and seem to be well sewn.
- The bottom compartment can fit my size 9 slippers (or flip flops, as many people would call them. I’m from Hawaii though, and we typically call them slippers, lol). They can also fit my sneakers, which are size 8. (I know it's strange, but I usually need a larger size for slippers/sandals vs. sneakers because my feet are weird when it comes to slippers/sandals, lol.)
- Many pockets inside! Great for pens, notepads, earbuds, keys, scrunchies, and other small items that I usually carry in a backpack. :) And the rest of the backpack has more than enough space for other things that I usually carry, such as my wallet, glasses, umbrella, hand sanitizer, and portable charger.
- The laptop pocket is able to fit my 13” MacBook Pro in its padded case (13.25” x 9.5”). FYI, I never carry my laptop without its case, so I’m glad that it fits into the pocket!
- The X-straps can hold my 46 fl oz water bottle. In fact, both my laptop and water bottle can fit into the backpack at the same time! So space is not an issue between the two.
However, I have to take off one star from my review because there is some loose threading on the soft side of the velcro strap on the laptop pocket, as well as some loose threading on the inside pockets. Although it’s not major, I wouldn’t expect to see loose threading on a backpack that’s this expensive. Hopefully the loose threads are small/short enough so that they don’t get caught on something that could pull them apart.
I love this bag so much! So so much! I use it to travel, for class, as a purse, as a diaper bag, everything. I get complements everywhere I go! I love the color, the fabric, the design, the gold zippers and the function. I’m not naturally organized and tend to just throw things in the bag when I’m on the go and this bag actually helps me organize quickly. Love this bag. 10 stars for me! My boyfriend got me this bag for Christmas and the zipper scrunchie and journal I wanted!
I was tired from having only unisex backpacks so I really wanted to have smth cute and lovely this time, basically, smth that would help me feel like a girl. And this backpack was my perfect find! I love the color of it, truly love all this organizing system inside and really good material. This now is so cute too!