Sloane Tote - Taupe
Pilates? Barre? Coffee date? You decide.
Features + Fit
Fabric + Care
Please Select Your Size
I absolutely love my bag! I wanted a bag that was cute but could also hold ALL my stuff for work/life. When I ordered it I was worried it would be a bit too big and cumbersome but when it arrived I was then actually worried it would be too small. But its perfect! It can hold everything I want for a full day of work/travel but isn't too bulky or difficult to carry around. I recently used it as my handbag on a 16 hour flight and it was amazing. It fit perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane and the internal pockets were great for keeping my passport etc handy. Absolutely love it. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
PS - I havent had any issues with lindt as some people in the comments have had. Not sure why no though
Fits most of what I need for everyday use. It doesn’t get 5 stars though because:
1. Doesnt fit my 64oz bottle in any pocket, which I was the most disappointed about.
2. I have to roll tf out of my mat to fit and when i do, it will take up the internal space that I would otherwise have.
3. It’s more like a handbag than a duffle bag. Definitely can’t replace a duffle bag, which would fit 3 day travel essentials.
I will say though that my bag doesnt collect lints or dust like others were saying.
It’s a very functional bag. I used it as my work bag, but it collected so much lint! Even a lint roller will not work adequately in getting it all off.
I bought both tote bags, mini and full size. About mini read another my post).
The sloane tote is smaller, then I thought and I can’t take all that I want for 4 days travel. I took some sets of clothes (1 leggings, 2 shorts, 2 perfect tee, 2 skorts, 2 tanks, 4 pairs of socks and pants), cosmetic bag, ballet slippers, 1 notebook, 1 iPad Pro with Apple Pencil, 2 chargers, 2 passports, folder with documents, 2 medicine boxes and some toys. But if the bag was bigger, I wouldn't be able to carry it 😅. It’s perfect under seat 💺 size and I still have room for legs. It’s easy to go through security check and overall looks stylish.
unfortunately the color of the outer fabric is too pale, it looks dirty indoors. but in the sun the blue color comes to life.
the seams on the bag are strong, clean and even. The fabric is NOT waterproof— I think I need to wash it in washer?
I'm really disappointed with this bag, given how much I've paid for it (I'm a Canadian resident, so I had to pay extra for international shipping).
There are a few problems with this bag:
- It collects a LOT of lint, I have to do a daily routine of taking tape and wiping off the hairs, fibers and other dirt (see attached picture) that it has accumulated throughout the day. It has become a daily chore, and for $138 I should NOT have to do this to an item that I use on a daily basis.
- The main zipper design is poorly thought out. If I want to quickly zip up my bag I have to sit my bag down, pull the zipper from the long end that is within the bag, pull that portion out and slowly drag it to the other side (see attached pictures of the zipper, inside and outside of the bag) This is extremely annoying and makes using the bag inconvenient when I am in a rush. If the zipper started on the other end of the bag, this wouldn't be a problem.
- The bottle holders inside the bag are a lot harder to put in a bottle than I thought it would be. For one side of the bag I have to deal with the long zipper mentioned earlier, which again makes this bag very inconvenient to use.
- The inner material of this bag makes a lot more noise than I thought. It's also more on the excessive side, so it makes a lot of ruffling noise when you put items in/out of the bag.
Some good things I can say about the bag:
- The inner material has a cute design
- The number of pockets are useful
- The metal portions of the bag are good quality.
This was my first POPFLEX purchase and to be honest with you, I'm not sure if I will order from this brand again.